Kansa Thali (Plate): The thali, or plate, is the central component of the set. It is used to serve various dishes during a meal. The Kansa metal is believed to have a cooling effect and can be beneficial for certain types of food.
Kansa Katori (Bowls): The set often includes small bowls, known as katoris, used to serve individual portions of curries, vegetables, or desserts.
Kansa Glass (Cup): A Kansa glass is used to serve beverages, such as water or herbal drinks, and is considered to impart its unique properties to liquids.
Kansa Spoon: The spoon used in the set is also made of Kansa metal. It is used to eat various dishes served in the thali and katoris.
- Copper traces in bronze are known to aid the optimal functioning of thyroid glands.
- Regular use of bronze metal increases anti-convulsive properties, which stimulate our brains.
- Kansa utensils are great sources to boost mental health and intelligence. The Sanskrit phrase means that the Kansa metal sharpens our intellect.
- Therefore, Kansa, an alloy of copper and tin, helps restore your skin quality and regenerates healthy skin.
- Regular use of Kansa utensils in cooking and serving is known to slow the aging process.
- If the food is stored for a while in Kansa utensils, its properties purify the food and help curb acidity.